Three missiles crashed into residential areas of Syria’s northern city of Aleppo on Friday, killing at least 12 civilians, activists said, according to BBC News.
Video footage posted online claims to show the aftermath, with people carrying away the wounded and a wide area reduced to rubble, the report said.
An activist in Aleppo told the BBC there are families buried under the rubble in one neighborhood.
“Please continue to pray for the people of Syria.”
By Elad Benari, Canada
The reasons for the latest attack are unclear, and it is also not clear who launched the missiles.

Earlier this week, activists accused the government forces of targeting other areas of Aleppo with Russian-made Scud-type missiles.
An activist called Baraa al-Youssef told Reuters that 30 homes had been destroyed by one of the rockets.
“Nothing can describe it, it’s a horrible sight,” he said.
“At least 12 bodies have been recovered so far and there are more than 50 people wounded,” Syrian Observatory for Human Rights director Rami Abdel Rahman told AFP.
Read the rest via Syria: At Least 12 Dead in Missile Attack – Middle East – News – Israel National News.
Categories: news
The Un-American Leftist NFL, Bad Bunny, Perversion, Unity, and Love
An Answer to “Streets of Minneapolis” – Springsteen’s Pure Leftist Drivel
Springsteen, the Left, Lies, and Manipulation
Racism, White Supremacy, and the Bible
Rev. 22:20 'Surely I am coming quickly, Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus!'